Today: June 18, 2024
Our endeavour to pursue free and fair journalism is possible only when we are both editorially and financially sound
3 weeks ago

PDD employee dies of electrocution in Sopore

Srinagar: An employee of Power Development died of electrocution in Sopore town of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.

An official told news agency Kashmir Scroll that Farooq Ahmad Magloo of Boniyar received electric shock while performing his duty at Jamia Qadeem Sopore.

He said that he was immediately taken to sub-district hospital Sopore where doctors declared him brought dead dead on arrival.

Meanwhile, Police took cognizance of this incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Don't Miss