Kupwara man electrocuted to death in Srinagar

Srinagar: A Kupwara resident was electrocuted to death near Noora hospital in Srinagar on Sunday.

An official told KNO that the man identified as Zahoor Ahmad Lone son of Farooq Ahmad Lone of Badnambli village Kupwara got electrocuted when he was painting electric pole near Noora hospital.

He was rushed to JVC hospital Bemina for treatment, where he was declared dead on arrival, he said.

Meanwhile, police have taken cognizance of the incident.

Share Article

Don't Miss